The course TNGE25 ends with a project to expand within a specific area of analog electronics. One of the goals of the course is to learn about oscillators, to analyze and set up the recruitments for oscillation.
To gain further knowledge of how oscillators are used in products such as musical instruments, the project was chosen to be a construction of an analog synthesizer.
The goal was:
● To create and build an analog synthesizer.
● To have the capability of playing multiple tones at the same time.
● To build and connect it to something equivalent of a keyboard.
- Upphovsmän: Kim Ardinge & Christopher Forsmark
- Årskurs: ED 2
- Kurs: Analog elektronik 2